brought to you by....
If you know any other interesting station
wagon links, e-mail
me and I will put them here
- Read all about Forrest
Nearing's Ford Fairmont "Dragon Wagon".
- Here's the home of Cooper
Racing....."Home of the Flying Fords", and featuring
Jeff Cooper's '56 Ford Ranch Wagon.
- Another in the list of draggin' wagons -
the "Asleep at the Wheel Racing Team" runs a '68 Chevelle
- For all you fans of draggin' wagons....the
home page of Long
Roof Racing - bracket racing just for station wagons. Great
idea...and they have their own drag racing series.
- Arnie "The Farmer" Beswick's Famous
Getter - a re-creation of one of only six 1963 Tempest
Wagon factory race cars. 8.22@159? Yee-haa!
- Holden, a branch of General Motors in Australia, still makes
rear-wheel drive, V8-powered station wagons. They also
have a high-performance division, called Holden
Special Vehicles, or HSV.
- From Australia - the Holden
EH station wagon
- All about Brian Montgomery's 1976
Ford LTD station wagon
- Ford Australia still makes V8-powered, rear-wheel drive station
wagons like the Falcon & Fairmont
- Read about "Max's
'56 Wagon Rebuild"; all about the reconstruction of
a 1956 Ford Ranch Wagon
- There was one Ford
Taurus SHO station wagon built by Ford, at the request of
Car & Driver magazine (it was featured on the cover of their
April 1993 issue). It never went into production, however,
and it looks like the SHO sedan is headed for oblivion soon.....
- The first Ford station wagon - the Model
- 'The Best
LTD site on the Web' - the saga of
a 1975 Ford LTD wagon (the 'sightings' are great!)
- (10/18/2001) Visit a new website devoted to the Volvo
- Browse the home page of the Station
Wagon Owners Club (SWOC) of New Zealand
- Umm....we don't know WHAT to say about this
site - TrashWagon.
I guess the name is kind of self-describing....
- The most Studebaker photos I've seen in one
place, including the Wagonaire wagon, at Michael's
Studebaker Pics Page
- OK, so it's an unusual category.....but take
a look at a stable of yellow
- All about the 1960
Borgward Isabella Kombi, courtesy of the Eastern
& European Vehicle Owner's Club of New Zealand
- Here's a Swedish page about the Volvo
Amazon wagons....click on 'estate' in the top frame for pictures
- One of the stranger links....ever heard of
Keller Super Chief station wagon? This is a re-print
of an article in Special Interest Autos, September/October
1975, pp. 31-40, p. 59.
- Our globe-trotting automotive journalist
friend (and station wagon and Edsel expert) Phil
Skinner is now co-hosting a nationally syndicated radio talk
show called All
About Collector Cars. It airs every Sunday
from 1700-1900 EST on the Talk-America2
radio network. He was nice enough to mention stationwagon.com
on the 7/26/98 show, and put a link to this site.
- How about a talking station wagon?
wagon, star of a Chevron commercial....it's cute!
- How about the world's fastest station wagon?
Take a look halfway down the page at the Brabus
T V-12, built from a Mercedes 'E' wagon. How does 320 km/h
- Here's another fast wagon - the Japan-only
Nissan Stagea Autech Version 260RS. Long name, but
with AWD and a 5.96 0-60 time I'll forgive it....and there is
version to look at also.
- Take a look at a modified 1994
Honda Accord station wagon
- Here's a rare, newer wagon - a 1987
Volkswagen Quantum Syncro wagon....the only wagon VW made
- Lots of pictures of a 1960
Studebaker Lark station wagon....
- From Finland, a site about a very rare 1961
DeSoto Diplomat Deluxe wagon - he's looking for more information
if you've got it....
Copyrightę 1997-2001 Steve
Manning. All Rights Reserved
Information in this document is subject to change without notice.
Other products and companies referred to herein are trademarks or registered
trademarks of their respective companies or mark holders.